Southwest Senior Care, is an assisted living home for those aged over 55yrs who can no longer care for themselves for various reasons. Our assisted living home is located in a quiet residential neighborhood close to medical centers, PV hospital, shopping malls and restaurants. Our home-like environment and low resident-to-staff ratio makes Southwest Senior Care an excellent senior care home choice for your loved one. Our residents who live in our assisted living facility become a part of our family and are cared for with the dignity and respect that they have earned and deserve. Southwest Senior Care is licensed and by the Arizona Department of Health Services for five beds. We offer top quality Supervisory care, Personal care and Direct care paired with compassion, devotion, love, sociability and kindness.
For more information or to schedule a visit at our loving senior care home, please send us a message or call us at (602) 796-1945.
Why Choose Southwest Senior Care, LLC?
- Southwest Senior Care's assisted living facility is owned and operated by a registered nurse. Colleen is onsite full time and on call 24/7
- Our highly trained staff consists of certified caregivers who work under the daily supervision of a registered nurse
- We have a low staff to resident ratio to make sure our residents who reside in our assisted living facility have more one on one attention and care
- Our senior care home specializes in all levels of assisted living home services including Parkinson's disease and Memory Care.
- Three delicious home cooked meals daily including healthy snacks
- Daily activities including gardening, senior exercise, book club, arts and crafts.
- Optional on site devotional services.
- 24 hour awake and attentive staff
- 2 miles away from Paradise Valley hospital
- Compliant with DHS requirements and regulations. Always focusing on safety and security.
- On site barber and salon services
- We offer Hospice Services and Long Term Care in a home away from home setting.